- 24/7 Online Access to Your Account with Full Payment History and Reserve Balances
- Direct Customer Service Line
- Email Notifications of Payments Received on Accounts
- Consultations with Buyers, Sellers, Brokers, and Agents
- Setup and Maintenance of Payment and Disbursement Records
- Payments Processed and Disbursed as Instructed
- Convenient Automatic ACH Credit to Your Bank Account
- Convenient Automatic ACH Debit from Your Bank Account
- Late Notices to Buyers
- Secure storage of your mortgage documents
Payment Servicing Corporation (formerly Escrow Services) has been a payment servicing leader for over 25 years. As a neutral, third party escrow agency, we partner with you and your client to simplify and customize any owner financed transaction.
Owner financed transactions are often multi-faceted and customized to meet the parties’ individual needs; therefore, we work with a large variety of professionals to ensure each detail is perfected. The result is a hassle-free transaction you and your client can feel confident about!
Our state-of-the-art servicing software and unsurpassed industry experience make us unique in the industry. We strive to make servicing simple. We take care of all the details for you, providing a complete account servicing solution.
Whether you are a real estate agent, private investor, attorney, accountant, or escrow/title company, we offer complete servicing to meet all your needs. Payment Servicing Corporation is committed to offering our clients the most comprehensive suite of services available, while complying with the complex industry regulations.
Signing up for an account with Payment Servicing Corporation is easy, safe and secure. Let us take care of all the details!
- ACH PAYMENT DIRECTLY FROM THE BUYERS CHECKING ACCOUNT – NO POSTAL DELAYS!
- ACH PAYMENT DISBURSEMENT TO THE SELLERS ACCOUNT – NO MORE WAITING FOR YOUR CHECK!
- FREE ON-LINE ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT
- ACCURATE AND TIMELY 1099/1098 REPORTING
- PAYMENT RECEIPT AND NOTIFICATION SENT VIA EMAIL
- SECURE STORAGE OF IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS